Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"With anxiety My children watch for judgement. They watch, but they do not prepare. Robes are tattered and torn. On your face, smudges of the world' filth. Your eyes are glazed over as you view sin. You cannot see as a child of the King, you see as a child of the world. Why do so many long for the things of this world? Why do their eyes look longingly in the direction of evil? You struggle to attain what you cannot keep while ignoring eternity."

Galatians 5:17 tells us:  'For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.'

"Scoffers, mockers, beware; judgement is coming. My judgement must come for I cannot bear to look upon the sins of this wicked world. You have been warned. Wash your garments. Bath in My pool, My cleansing flow. Repent and return to the fellowship of your LORD.

I will come. When you least expect it, I will come."

'Kneel at the cross, leave every care. Kneel at the cross, JESUS will meet you there.'(Words and music by Charles E. Moody)


"Look at the nations and watch, be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." Habakkuk 1:5



41 “‘Look, you scoffers be astounded and perish; for I am doing a work in your days, a work that you will not believe, even if one tells it to you.’” Acts 13:41


No comments:

Post a Comment