Friday, March 18, 2016

"Speak to the brokenness of your people. Speak, but do not expect the many to listen. Millions ignore My Holy Spirit, continuing to grope in darkness believing they walk in light. With dullness of hearing they will continue down the path to their own destruction.

A great falling away is coming upon America. Just as it has come upon many other nations, you will see and find it troubling when one then another rebel against My  goodness choosing instead to hold tightly to the world. Tell My children, My chosen, speak out, be bold. Proclaim My goodness. 

Seek Me, seek My ways. The days have been determined. A battle for souls is being waged in the heavenlies. The souls of millions hang in the balance. Speak My Word, take authority in The Name of My Son JESUS Christ, LORD of all. Do not shrink back nor grow lax in your daily prayers. You are in a war, a war you must win. Tell My children they are in a war they must win.

Be alert to the tricks of satan disguised as an angel of light. Temptations will come to capture My little ones. Guard your hearts. Hold fast to My Word."

"if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14.    

"And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6
"Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon." Isaiah 55:6-7

12 comments:

  1. Amen.
    One thing I have desired of the Lord,
    That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord,
    And to inquire in His temple. Isaiah 27:4

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are so focused on the election right now and "who will save America best", that they have their eyes off of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer. Politics has become more of an idol than ever, and people are putting their hopes in the wrong place. I pray believers will seek forgiveness, repent, and turn back to our Most Holy God. God is Truth, men are not. Let's keep our eyes on the true prize so we can be used of Him to bring others into the family of God! DD

    ReplyDelete

  3. Ali, I'm applying this quite literally to myself, as though these prophetic words were directed to me personally. I KNOW that many church congregants are going to avoid any and all persecution when they are required to take a stand of boldness for the Faith they "say" they have. I hope I'm wrong, but many sitting under the proverbial 'broad umbrella' of Christianity will flee to the warm, inviting, camp of the enemy disguised as a spiritual safe haven. We may be certain satan will give it a very convincing cloak of legitimacy; and..........because of the "safety in numbers" illusion, it will tragically be the default choice for most "professing only" church attendees. I believe this is literally going to be the process for sifting the wheat from the tares.



    Today it requires little, if any, risk to openly identify with Jesus Christ. Soon, that is to abruptly change in ways that cannot be imagined. The good that will result in the sifting will be those who will awaken spiritually to realize their faith was only benign; a corporate, intellectual faith. They will have opportunity to choose between God or man. While many will convert to a saving, Biblical faith, sadly vast numbers will continue in fatally sedated denial.



    Already, the weeding out process has clearly started to identify and ostracize true believers who refuse to kneel at the politically correct Laodicean alter. Choose you this Day Whom you will serve,.......but........... choose wisely, because our choice is an eternal one that cannot ever be rescinded. May our gracious Lord grant you His Wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man through arrogance and pride all too often refuses to take the narrow road, thus the need for a correction from The Navigator. Thank you all for your very insightful comments. Let's continue to stay in His Word and seek Holy Spirit for strength, wisdom and guidance. LORD bless

      Delete
  4. Hello Ali, I just wanted to share a recent post that also speaks to the deceptions of Satan and authority we have in Jesus:

    http://mystic2020.blogspot.com/2016/03/satans-authority-vs-our-power-in-christ.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike. Very powerful article. Appreciate your sharing it here. LORD bless.

      Delete
  5. So many will turn away according to Gods word ..and so sad and difficult to understand like Peter say Lord to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life....I am hoping so much even with the great falling away that there will be even MORE who turn to Christ like it say during the tribulation their will be a great multitude that no man can number! Thank you Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man seldom grows on mountain tops, but in the valleys..... Our loving Abba Father has said "Trust Me" It would appear coming difficulties will give us opportunity to both grow and to trust. LORD bless.

      Delete
  6. Ali, this message encouraged me and was a confirmation of what the Lord God has been instructing me recently, "be bold". This is a recurring command He continues to instruct me with and reassures me continuously that He is with me. Amazing because I'm not typically a 'bold' person. So I've been praying for 'boldness according to what He asks of me and where He leads me'.

    I was reading in Acts 4 where Peter and John told their own people what the priests and elders said to them when they appeared before the Sanhedrin after healing a cripple in the Name of Jesus. The people came together and prayed, "Lord ... enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness (vs 29)". Let this be the prayer of all believers in Christ Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I re read this message every day and get something new from it...the Lord is really encouraging us to stand fast and in the power of His might! I pray for boldness everyday and The Lord answers our prayers AMEN!and pray for souls because with God all things are possible!

    ReplyDelete