Wednesday, March 23, 2016

"When My children seek Me there is joy; when they choose to ignore Me there is judgement. Each day gives one more opportunity to praise Me - The Giver and Sustainer of Life.  Yet once again you reject My Word, My Will, My Way. Without hope My people perish. Without faith they will stumble and fall. Each day brings a challenge of your faith.

2016 will be a year of shaking for America. The nation will see much trouble as the year moves forward. Man is the problem, man is not the solution. Man is filled with sin, he is not the saviour. 

Americans care little for holiness as their hearts and minds seek only the profane and polluted. As your nation experiences one then another cataclysmic event you will see the hardness of the heart of this nation.  America will be shaken, but it will not be changed. They will be brought down but they will refuse to bow. Judgement brings either healing or hatred and you My children will soon see the evidence of choices made by those in America who claim My Name. Drums beat, horses ride, My people stand in utter silence, ignorant of the impending danger coming upon America." 

"In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent." Acts 17:30

"For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened." Romans 1:21

 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.…" Galatians 5:22


"By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?" Matthew 7:16

12 comments:

  1. Amen.
    For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, while it is said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.” Heb3:14&15

    ReplyDelete
  2. We keep hearing from many of God's watchers that judgement is coming. So far the LONG overdue judgement has not come. I'll believe it when I see it. I bet nothing will happen in 2016 or 2017. I would have dropped the hammer by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are blessed that Abba Father is not like we are, but long suffering, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to faith in His Son.

      Delete
  3. I heard this morning when I woke up, "Be prepared."
    God has been warning for so long, and he does this out of love and that none shall perish. I am grateful for his mercy, as I just recently came to Him in 2014.
    Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too continue to hear "be prepared." A post forthcoming that speaks to our need to get ready and be prepared. A confirmation of the goodness of our very loving Abba Father.

      Delete
  4. Prepared... The Word that Some People Don't Here or want to here. I get laughed at Alot. But I Don't Care Jesus is My Savior Hope and love him Alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Ali!
    Is there a problem with z3news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my NO. i consider James a dear friend. As Holy Spirit leads, I will post on z3. LORD bless and thank you very much for asking.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing, Ali.

    "Man is the problem, man is not the solution. Man is filled with sin, he is not the saviour."
    - I take this a challenge to the idea that a presidential candidate, especially Trump, can be the solution.

    "Drums beat, horses ride, My people stand in utter silence, ignorant of the impending danger coming upon America."
    - Four horsemen in Revelation 6?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike. Sadly, man is seeking solutions in many ways, but to seek the guidance of our Creator God through Jesus Christ His Son is foreign to millions in this nation. God will bring correction soon; my prayer is that those millions will turn their eyes to The Son of man, Son of God JESUS Christ our LORD, SAVIOUR and KING. LORD bless.

      Delete
  7. Ali, I am seeing this in the church and in the community in which I live. There is little tolerance for holiness and righteousness. I am actually wondering when and where do I speak His truth. So many think I am crazy and misguided . I feel alone. I wait for the coming of His judgement. Then maybe people will listen with an open ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear A, you are NOT ALONE. His remnant stands United under the shadow of His wing. We must pray for our brothers and sisters. I will be praying for you. LORD, bring strength to this dear saint and show them they are not alone.

      Delete