Monday, March 21, 2016

"My trials, My testings  soon coming upon this wicked and perverse generation will be severe. You have been warned but still you walk the wide road, a road you travel to your shame. You have traded My glory for the gore, the grime of the world and know not the ways of your LORD.

A black cloud has settled over nations that once glorified and honored Me, now only darkness surrounds. The greatness of your sins will not be ignored forever. Do you think I am like other gods? Do you think I can neither hear nor see? You know little of your God if you think I will remain silent forever, casting a blind eye toward sin.

I AM the great and holy Creator God. The wind and the wave obey My voice. Thunder and lightening come at My command. But man does not care to acknowledge the glory of God and in his arrogance thinks I AM takes neither interest nor notice of the things that grab and hold tightly the attention and interest of man."


"This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches..." Jeremiah 9:23

"Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8



"When you cry out for help, let your collection of idols save you! The wind will carry all of them off, a mere breath will blow them away. But whoever takes refuge in Me will inherit the land and possess My holy mountain." Isaiah 57:13



"Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God." 2 Corinthians 3:5


2 comments:

  1. To be fully awake and aware of Yah at all times,to have the fear of YAH at each breath, and to hope in his Grace and mercy,as the days of judgement grow ever near.The sword,the famine and the plague are quickly approaching our nation.
    Yah burn out all dross in us...Baptize us with your Holy Spirit and Fire ........Blessings to you, Ali and the called and chosen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May each one called by His Name stand strong in The Word in the months ahead. For He who has promised IS faithful.

      Delete