Saturday, March 12, 2016

" As the fig tree was without fruit, so too is My church. The fig tree had a healthy appearance but no fruit. The church you see around you has no love, no commitment to Me, no correction of sin and no Holy Spirit. It is governed by unrighteous rebellious religious zealots. Having a form of godliness they deny My power yet millions continue to support this false religion, christian in name only. My church leads the way to a destructive end, while My Spirit cries to be heard. Oh man, how evil you have become.

21 “Hear this, O foolish and senseless people who have eyes, but see not, who have ears, but hear not." Jeremiah 5:21

The days of darkness sweep across your land. What you see is not reality. What you see is darkness disguised as truth. Carnage is all around you masquerading as goodness and light to those whose eyes are blinded, whose ears have been deafened by the noise of the musicians of madness. The enemy blinds My children so they will not see My goodness. Many shepherds have been blinded and teach not My truths. Those that once moved under My annointing have now become a carbon copy of the wretchedness of this world.

Shame, great shame will soon come upon those who realize they have followed where I have not led. Indeed it is a house of cards that will soon fall to the ground to arise again only after much tribulation and testing. Watch and pray, do not boast or grow proud but interceed for those who have lost their way. My church will soon fall in disarray and none shall revive it. Only My Spirit will save and His presence is not welcome in the church of today.

As in the days My Son walked the earth, the church has become a den of thieves, lacking in prayer it steals security and salvation from the people. Great will be the fall of this religious system, this house of false hope and compromise. One then another will feel the sting of My holy anger. Their ungodliness will be exposed and as it is exposed the world will take one more opportunity to mock, scoff and hurl accusations at My Son and My true followers; an open door for persecution, attempting tighter control on churches as a result. Unholy alliances and doctrines of demons have caused a great shifting away from My Word and it's teachings of love, forgiveness and hope."

"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hind's feet and He will make me to walk upon mine high places." Habakkuk 3:17-19

13 comments:

  1. "Only My Spirit will save and His presence is not welcome in the church of today." This is a sad truth Ali. We have gotten really good about playing social club religion but the Spirit has become uncomfortable. It opens up the Word and divides soul and spirit. The Laodicean wants nothing to do anything that challenges their lukewarm way of life. One of the great pieces of evidence regarding the lack of Spirit in churches is how many of them are oblivious to the hour we are in. If you are in a church that actually speaks as if Jesus could return in 100 or more years get out. This church has decided to entrench themselves in man made doctrines over listening to the Spirit who reveals all truth AND tell us of things to come. (John 16:13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a day goes by, in my time with the Lord, that I do not shed many tears and sense a deep lose in my spirit for the condition of the church and the world around me. It's of the utmost importance that I focus only on Him or I feel like I could be swept away by the sorrow. He is my strength and He restores my soul. Thank you for this word Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so when is the judgement coming for our nation and the church.? I think the hammer should have dropped a long time ago. Long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, you are absolutely correct. Long overdue.!. But our God is long suffering and wants all to come to faith in His Son. Thus the delay gives His saints more time to share the gospel with family, friends, coworkers.... When you ask. Our times are in His hands, but keep Ninevah in mind.

      Delete
    2. The Hammer is droping now .don't look for some big event look for the small events ....Pray for all of Us..

      Delete
    3. The delay in judgement shows those with eyes to see how VERY loving is Almighty God. Yes indeed, the hammer is dropping little by little, again showing us the love of The Father.

      Delete
    4. Hi ali. It’s refreshing to hear of another Christian who is able to see what I see about overdue judgement. I see a possible problem with the believe that “the delay gives His saints more time to share the gospel with family, friends, coworkers....” There will always be new people coming into the world and new people coming to the age of accountability. These new people could say that they did not have a fair chance to hear the gospel for several years as others have. So, with a new crop of souls becoming available every day, how does this all fit together.?
      Also, I am so happy that you did not discontinue your web site. I enjoy reading your postings. Thank you for not giving up and walking away for your God given mission and work.

      Delete

    5. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. Romans 1:20

      Delete
    6. Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

      Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

      Shannon

      Delete
  4. His ways are not my ways, that is for sure. I like things done the U.S. Marine Corp way. When the Marine Corp drops the hammer it comes down very hard,, and fast too,, like lighting.!. The target is completely destroyed. Nothing is allowed to live. Everything must die. The old saying that if it must be destroyed in one day, give us a call, is the way a Marine lives his life.
    I love the U.S. Marine Corp. I wish God acted more like we do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, just the thought of God acting like we do is frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi James,
    I believe there WILL come literally ONE DAY when God will act to destroy the wickedness, but it won't happen until ALL of His lost sheep are safely in The Fold. He knows who they are who must be saved & He has a Plan to reach every single one. Those of us with eyes to see & ears to hear cry out "how long, oh Lord?" for justice to be done, but we are told to patiently endure for a little while longer. How long that is exactly is not known, but we see the signs of His Coming very soon, so rejoice & be ready to be used by God to spiritually fight to bring in the Harvest & defeat the enemy! Thank you for your service to our country, but your (and our) most honorable service is yet to come as a warrior in God's Army!!

    ReplyDelete