Saturday, March 26, 2016

"I have spoken words to encourage and strengthen. Words to declare the goodness of your God should be of vital importance. They should be but they are not. My goodness is overshadowed by things deemed important, all petty distractions from satan to dissuade My children from glorifying and honoring Me.

America will join many other nations who have fallen from within. Walls have been breached, your guard is down and the enemy has been welcomed into the halls of justice. What becomes of a nation that forgets her God will become evident very soon. Empires will be shaken, financial kingdoms will fall as times of testings come. My voice will be silenced, (God will always have a remnant but the majority will speak a false gospel), My children arrested and religion will flourish.

My children must be prepared to battle opposition on many fronts. Do not be defeated. Do not live in the shadow of your faith. Be bold, stand tall and trust in My unfailing goodness, mercy and love.  Do not be so blinded by the glow that you fail to see My Glory. Walk in victory and glory in the cross."


"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." 1 Timothy 6:12
"And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:18


"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." 1 John 5:4

5 comments:

  1. Hi, so the glow is the effects we see formt he miracles? Or the glow of the worldly attractions compared to the Lord's glory? What do you think? I read you on z3 too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glow is what the world offers. LORD bless.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, my name is Marilee, I was using my son'e account when I asked the question. Have you read He and I? it is such an insiring dialogue between the Lord and GABRIELLE Bosssis.

      Delete
    3. I have not read, but will check it out. LORD bless.

      Delete