Monday, March 14, 2016

"Days soon come upon the earth that will bring My chosen to a place of commitment or compromise. A separation of sheep and goats among My flock soon sweeps across many lands. What times of testing await the chosen. My flock will be scattered very soon -but they will be watched closely by The Good Shepherd. My righteous ones will be tried as by fire, but you will become like pure gold if you will hold fast to My Word and refuse to compromise on what you know to be truth. Why seek you the living among the dead? Do not seek the comfortable places, seek to serve where I lead.

The Rock the builders rejected will soon crush. Crushing those who stand to oppose the holy things, My holy ones. Persecution and times of testing will see My children rise to new heights of My glory or be crushed under the weight of their sin. Awake My little ones, awake.  Be a light in the darkness, a shining example of My goodness to the fallen world.



Shadows forming, intensifying across this nation, a change in the heavenlies. What has been withheld, restrained, I will restrain no longer. Many are not ready but My time is at hand. Those unprepared have had ample time to prepare, yet have chosen to remain complacent and comfortable in their surroundings.

This world is not your home yet too many have no fear of the future. Eat, drink and be merry...."



"Yet He knows the way I have taken; when He has tested me, I will emerge as pure gold." Job 23:10 



"These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed." 1 Peter 1:7

"This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'" Zechariah 13:9


6 comments:

  1. I love the supporting scriptures for this word from the Lord. He is so wonderful. I know my opinion is irrelevant but I have to say, hold fast to the purity you have in your walk with the Lord. There are so many mixture ministries out there, and they are unaware....I want to be a part of those who are without spot and wrinkle. A work that only the Lord can do in me. I love Him so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment shows wisdom and a heart for God and a love for His scriptures. Your opinion is certainly not irrelevant. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this word Ali ..I'm waiting to rise to new heights in the Glory of the LORD...I am nothing with out HIM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I am nothing without Him." The beginning of wisdom. Amen and AMEN.

      Delete
  3. Ali, I don't have your prophetic gift, but I am thankful you do. We all need to pray without ceasing, stay in the Word, keep the armor of God round about us, and plead the blood of Christ as a covering. It's scary, yet exciting too. I pray everyone in my family stands firm. Especially those that are new in the Faith. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pray without ceasing, plead the blood of JESUS Christ and Praise The LORD. The LORD inhabits the praises of His people. LORD bless.

      Delete