Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"The unholy among you have caused a great divide among My people. Voices louder than the voices of My children have stolen from My children their birthright and now is heartache among the many.  Swift opposition from religions of compromise will soon arise in an attempt to strangle the life from My anointed. Great chains will soon wrap around My church to silence The Word.

Decide today the path you will follow. You must not hesitate; now is the day, now is the hour. The choice is not an easy one. Family, friends, co-workers.... many will make a much different choice. Decide today. Will you follow the crowd of The Christ?"


"And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15
"All the nations may walk in the name of their gods, but we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever." Micah 4:5

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ali - things around the globe are sure in an upheaval. Praise God he has us safely in the palm of His hands!

    ReplyDelete