Monday, September 28, 2015

"The price for your sins was great - yet I willingly paid the price that you might have life and have it more abundantly. Some have come to the throne room of My grace and received forgiveness, but many more have refused to turn from their evil ways. Sad the day when millions realize they rejected life choosing death instead. Worldly ways, compromising clergy, rebellion and disobedience have chocked out the goodness of the gospel."

"And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood." Isaiah 1:15


"But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear." Isaiah 59:2

"Lamps have begun to dim, My Word grows faint, soon night will come. I so desired My people repent and return to Me for late is the hour and darker grows the day but few have come.

Pray for voices to be strong. Pray for The Light of Messiah to shine brightly in the darkest of days. Keep a watchful eye and pray for discernment and godly wisdom. You will need both in the weeks ahead."

"...the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." John 1:5

"You shall speak My Words to them, whether they hear or whether they refuse." Ezekiel 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment