Thursday, September 24, 2015

"Great woe forthcoming from enemies of the cross. Great tribulation from hands that care not for My people, caring only for self, power and position. Watch closely the events of this week. Two men of divergent backgrounds join with the forces of evil to dominate the nations. 

Read between the lines. Watch closely, listen carefully to all that is said this week. Do not be taken in by smooth talk and lying lips. Barack Hussein Obama, a pawn in the hand of evil, Pope Francis, a sly fox will unify nations and religions promising aid to poverty stricken nations, joining national leaders under the banner of a NWO 'one-ness' celebrating the end of poverty and the struggles of millions as they tighten the noose around the necks of the hopeless. This week plans will be solidified for one world dominance, one good deed at a time.

Pope Francis does not represent Me. Make that very clear. He does not represent The Almighty Jehovah God.!!."


"...I do not receive glory from men; but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him.…" John 5:42-44



"Do not be overcome with doubt or fear, but look to your God-The Author of faith, your strong Hightower, your Deliver, your Friend. Continue to believe when others doubt. The world doesn't know My goodness, My children do."

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

"He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber." Psalms 121:3


"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Patricia Green released a video prophesying the same thing. By two witnesses shall it be established. Amen!

    ReplyDelete