Monday, September 14, 2015

"My Spirit will not always strive with man. While time remains, and you have opportunity, be diligent to share My Word - the truth of My Word. America needs truth. Speak up, speak out and stand strong without compromise. Look with My eyes, see as I see. The time to be faithful is now. Dark days without light await America and her churches. The enemy has plans for destruction. Engage him, defeat him through the power of My Word. No other weapon is strong enough to win this upcoming battle."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places." Ephesians 6:12

"Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else." 2 Corinthians 9:13

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God's holy people." Jude 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment