Thursday, September 3, 2015

"As a roaring lion, satan waits to destroy those whose hearts have grown cold. Those who reject My truth. Black days without Son Light awaits far too many. Just as I did with Nineveh, I must do to those who refuse to repent. America - suffering and great anguish is coming to your shores. Your government will not be able to contain the carnage, fires, floods, devastation coming quickly."  

I ask for scriptural confirmation after hearing this very hard word. Holy Spirit directed me to Ezekiel 22:12:


"In thee have they taken gifts to shed blood, thou has taken usury and increase, and thou hast greedily gained of thy neighbors by extortion, and hast forgotten Me"  says the Lord God." 



I understand these words were initially written for Israel, but:


"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness..." 2 Timothy 3:16

Reading Ezekiel 22: 1-31 I was struck with the similarities between Israel then and America now.

Indeed, "The Judgements on the Bloody City (Nation)."

"It is a hard word, yes - but for too long My church has remained silent. Now is the time to speak. Prepare to be shaken, but know that I will take care of My own."


" ...in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39


No comments:

Post a Comment