Thursday, September 24, 2015

His words, spoken in the quietness of my heart, have often been heartbreaking and very troubling to me.  Too often I found myself holding back from what was spoken, unwilling to deliver all of the message as it was given to me. Fear of rejection fear of condemnation I know not why but I know it is time to stand in faith, not in fear and speak His truth in love. As His watchman I am accountable to My LORD and Him alone. He has entrusted me with this message, making me a watchman on a very small part of His wall. I must be faithful to Him and not remain silent. I have ask His forgiveness and now I ask yours. I return now to the beginning, July 27,2015, thirty days after the sadistic SCOTUS decision to make sodomy the law of the land, sharing words omitted once, but no longer. With the help of Holy Spirit, from henceforth I will deliver the words delivered to me.

"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do." Psalm 11:3."

"Left leaning liberals continue to dominate as weak, lukewarm, tolerant christians sink in obscurity without lifting a hand, without speaking a word.  Where is My church? Where are My people? None stand up for what is right. Many doors have been opened for My people but they have chosen to ignore and avoid each opportunity. Opportunities lost are lost forever. Millions have chosen to reject Me, choosing to drink from polluted wells, poisonous wells filled with those things that gratify, satisfy briefly. This world has great wrath stored up and soon it will spew forth from the throne room of the God they have chosen to ignore.

Ye are not without hope. Many will run here and there, fear will overtake many. Do not allow it to overtake you. Mighty armies of demonic hosts, armies filled with hate for My people have been released by their captain- strong forces of evil have been unleashed to bring fear, doubt, deception, destruction to millions. Remember, the battle belongs to the LORD and you are in a battle; a battle for lost souls, a battle for truth, a battle for the hearts and minds of My people. Fallen away from lack of knowledge. An evil countenance surrounds the body. Gates of hell will soon be opened. Get ready and be prepared for war. 

Joy comes in the morning, but before morning there is night. Encourage those that fear, pray for those who doubt. Be faithful.  I AM that I AM!

Regret without repentance is futile. Regret eases the conscience but does nothing to erase the sin. America must bow the knee as judgement is meted out against those who refuse correction and ignore My Word. Pray for lost souls to seek after Me. Not all will be lost in the darkness coming upon this nation. Light - My Light will shine brighter the darker it becomes. Be prepared to shine My child. Be prepared to shine.

Without regard for the sacrifice of My Son, America has repeatedly refused to repent and now My children will be severely tested. Pray for strength to endure your future."

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. Sadly the decision has been made my millions - Rejection.

Speak the truth in The Name of My Son -Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus Christ. The holy One of Israel? Hallelujah-He is alive.!.

2 comments:

  1. Brother, thank you for posts!! I found this site a month ago and now regularly check for your posts. Today's post hits my spirit hard. I keep telling anyone (brothers and sisters in Christ) that will listen to press into the Lord and seek him with all their heart!! We need to be firmly grounded in Jesus NOW! Pray, fast, be in the Word, worship, sing to the LORD your heart, beg for his Mercy daily, get yourself prepared in all ways. I feel like the Lord has been getting me prepared so that when trouble comes, I won't be swept away but able to stand and help others. THAT is where we all need to be! I too have been weak and not spoken up when needed, this post hits me hard, but I repent and pray for courage for us all! Kurt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God works in mysterious ways His wonders to preform- His Word will always accomplish what it was sent to do. May the LORD bless you and keep you and give you peace. a

      Delete