Friday, September 4, 2015

"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."  Matthew 22:21

After the arrest of Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis I feel an urgency to share the following:

The afternoon of 23 February, 2015 I saw myself standing in the Oval Office. I stood before a desk at which Barack Hussein Obama was seated. He dressed in a black suit, me in white. I could feel his hatred as for me, his anger verbally rebuked me. I could not hear what he was saying but felt myself grow weaker as I continued to stand before him. I ask if I might sit down. I heard clearly, his immediate response "Absolutely Not." I felt there were others in the room, but saw no one except Obama. I wondered why they did not speak up or help me. I continued to stand, his verbal attacks continued until weakness overtook me and I collapsed onto the floor. The vision ended.

Interpretation:

Barack Hussein Obama represented power and authority, I represented the church in America. His verbal attacks showed his extreme hatred for the church, my inability to hear what was being said reflected his 'behind the scenes' attempts to systematically destroy Christianity in America. My silence, my weakness was a picture of the church in America; weak, silent, disengaged. I felt the presence of others, and wondered why they did not help me." The church, the Body of Christ, stands idly by expecting others to do what she herself will not do.

" BHO, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton are not the answer to the problems in America. Elections will not repair the brokenness of this nation. Peewee preachers spout candy coated sermons without substance to weak kneed pew sitters. Jeremiah 5:31 says: The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Without hesitation, Christians render unto Caesar those things which are Caesar' - but unto God...




No comments:

Post a Comment