Sunday, February 25, 2018

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalm 9:10

"In the midst of trial, praise Me. In the midst of fear and doubt, praise Me for I inhabit the praises of My people.

Days of rage are coming and you are not prepared. My beloved children have strayed far far from Me.  Just as the prodigal son I seek those who will return to Me. I yearn for the day when My children will come with broken hearts, confessing sins long ignored. The world is changing so very quickly. Hold tightly to the horns of the altar and seek Me for all your needs. The world has nothing of value to offer. Come home prodigal, come home. Your Father is waiting.

Do not listen to hype...words of prophets who speak in My Name but do not hear what My Spirit is saying. Many false prophets dwell among you. My sheep have been deceived by the lies and false hopes of these prophets. Hear the Word of the LORD. Hear My Truth as it is spoken. Many speak truth to encourage and strengthen My body; others give false hope and with lying lips lead My people astray. Know the difference so that deception will not lead to destruction. Balance everything with My Word. If it does not line up with My Word reject as heresy what is being spoken in My Name. Allow My Word to be a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. Hide My Word in your heart that you might not sin against your God. (Psalm 119;11 and 105) My people perish for lack of knowledge. Those things they have heard from false teachers and the foolish teachings of man they call knowledge have no resemblance to The Truth found in My Word yet millions don't even know the difference.

My people are lazy. They sit and soak but refuse to plow the field for nuggets of Truth in My Word. Many are being let astray for their refusal to obey My Word to 'study to show thyself approved of God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.' (2 Timothy 2:15) You have built your hopes and dreams on shifting sand. Rejecting The Rock you will face certain disaster at the hands of a merciful God who has given man many opportunities to repent, yet man  continues in open rebellion to The Truth.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. They have for too long listened to the worldly messages spewing forth from too many pulpits. Shepherds have exchanged their pulpit for a platform, teaching the ways of the world but not the ways of My Word. Faith has not grown, man has not learned to trust My Word and as the trials and testings of the world come, man has little faith on which to stand.

What must happen before you will see the error of your ways? What must happen? Eternity awaits. Choose you this day whom you will serve."

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as Go nor gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened." Romans 1:20-21

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

"The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands." Psalm 19:1

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali, for listening & speaking the truth to all of us from God's Eternal Holy Word.Blessings & continued Prayers. Respectfully..the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete