Thursday, February 22, 2018

This has been the most difficult post I have ever written. Enormous spiritual attacks like I have never experiences before. It is evident the evil one does not want this to go forth....but by the grace of God go forth it will.  This is my second attempt to write, edit and post; the first was ready to post when it just disappeared.


Earlier today, 22 February, 2018 I received an email from Mena Lee Grebin' ministry, Faithful Walk Healing Ministry. I do not have permission to share her post on my blog but you can read it on her website.

I read the first sentence:     'About a week ago I had my first ever vision regarding the pope.'

I closed my computer. I knew what I needed to do. Tonight in prayer, still not having read her email, I ask the LORD for godly wisdom and discernment regarding Pope Francis and the email. Following is what I heard in my spirit:

"the pope is a man of high ambition. His agenda will bring unity of religion, regardless of their beliefs. Mena Lee Grebin saw the man for what he is; a man led astray by satan as satan has used his (Pope Francis) ambition and pride to achieve his (satan) agenda. The pope will continue to lead many far far from The Truth."

Holy Spirit continued..."That is why you have been called to reinforce what was spoken in My Word. Do not shy away from The Truth. Often it will be painful to speak but speak you must. Through pen and prayer proclaim My Truth.

Some time ago I heard a wonderful bible teacher, David Pawson, recounting his quandry when ask what he was, preacher, teacher, evangelist. He laughed and said when he ask, the LORD told him he was an underliner. That night I ask the LORD what I was. The LORD told me I was a reinforcer, He said " you reinforce what has already been written."

Perhaps a worthy calling for us all.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali..John8:32... And the Truth shall set you free! I feel in my Spirit that as God prepares Jesus's Bride for His return, God is pulling His protective Hand away slowly allowing evil intensity to increase. He wants a pure bride ready for the rapture and the worlds belief in His Son Jesus.. Billy Grahams most often spoken Scripture JOHN 3:16..FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE UP HIS ONLY SON THAT WHO EVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PARISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE...I'm spreading/witnessing God's Love for us thru His Son Jesus Christ OUR Saviour..And with the Strenghth of the Holy Spirit..Im praying for the Pastors to allow the PROPHETIC MINISTRY to be active in the church..For the Pastors to prepare the body of Christ for His Return.. ACTS 3:19 REPENT. EPHESIANS 6:11-18.. PSALMS 91. ALL FOR GODS PROTECTION AS EVIL INCREASES WITH GODS JUDGEMENTS... G O D LOVES YOU.. AND HE LOVES ME..PLEASE,any one else as led by the LORD..share a thought or prayer. God Bless All..LOVE IN CHRIST!!.. the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too pray for pastors...that they will teach their congregation to stand in faith without wavering. Through much tribulation we will enter the kingdom of God. Acts 14:22. LORD bless

      Delete
  2. AMEN..THANKYOU ALI..TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

    ReplyDelete