Monday, February 19, 2018

"The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" Luke 17:5

"The blood...the body of My precious Son brings redemption to the lost. It is because of His blood His body, His death you are saved. It is by His resurrection you are delivered from death unto life.

Sin and rejection of truth has cost the lives of millions. Sadly millions more are on the road to destruction by their sin and rejection of The Truth. Speak My child to the lost. Tell them of My Son, tell them of His sacrifice, tell them He is coming soon and millions are not ready. Speak to the hurting, offer hope through My Son. Offer healing in His Name.

Pray for the lost, the sick, the hopeless. Pray and proclaim The Truth. Speak against the denominational traditions of man that have stolen the heart of My people. Tell them to get into My Word. Do not take what the pastor, priest, shepherds are saying. Be as the Bereans and check it out. All they hear, check it out with My Word. If what they hear does not agree with My Word what they are hearing are lies designed to steal, kill and destroy.

What will man do when My judgments come upon him? Will they be prepared to witness to My goodness or shudder in fear, trembling at all that is happening, faith shaken they doubt and fear? What will man do?"

I ask..."LORD, what will man do?" His response..."Man is unprepared, man will shudder in fear and begin to doubt the goodness of God. Questioning why, their faith will grow weaker and weaker. Be prepared My little flock, be prepared. 

I tell you that you must be prepared for what is coming upon the earth. Rejoice that your names are written in The Lamb' Book of Life; but judgment is coming, sweeping across one nation then another and man is not prepared."

I ask..."How can I help others prepare, how can I be prepared?" His response..."you help others by being prepared yourself. You prepare by being rooted and grounded in My Word; unshakable in faith like the disciples. You must be convicted and convenienced. Believe God, believe I AM that I AM and have unshakable faith."  

"And Jesus said to him, " 'If You can?' All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23

"And the LORD said, "If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, 'Be rooted and be planted in the sea' and it would obey you." Luke 17:6

"The LORD reigns, let the peoples tremble; He is enthroned above the cherubim, let the earth shake!" Psalm 99:1

No comments:

Post a Comment