Thursday, February 8, 2018

"The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all." Psalm 103:19

"I have sealed those that belong to Me. My mark rests upon My people. It should grieve your heart that millions do not have My seal, My mark, but are marked for destruction due to their rejection of The Truth. 

2018 will see changes. Be prepared and be assured that I AM is in control of all that comes upon the earth. My children need not fear but rejoice. 

My majesty, My holiness man does not understand. Even those called by My Name often fail to see My glory. Man walks in deception because he walks in disobedience. If you desire to come closer to Me, to listen, to learn, to grow, you must shake off your grave clothes and come out of the tombs that surround you. 

Rejoice for you have My seal, My mark and now you must pray fervently for those that don't."

I was hesitant to post the following (given December, 2017) thinking it was for me personally, but in light of all that is going on felt perhaps it needed to be shared...

"Write what you hear, write what you see...        

    The death of a nation is upon you. Do you see it? Do you hear the cries of the masses, those that know not their God? The majority who continue to rest comfortably in their world of make believe. Yes they cry, but they know not the tears buried deep within their soul. Lost, separated, condemned by their own lifestyles. A nation of plenty has become paupers. They have exchanged their palace for a pit, their Saviour for the sewers of the world. 

     Soon it will begin to crumble, the empires their dreams are build on. But until then, write what you see and what you hear that man may believe and be reconciled to their God."

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance." Psalm 33:12"

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:4

"For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." 2 Corinthians 4:6

"And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high." Hebrews 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment