Thursday, March 1, 2018


"For you hate discipline, And you cast My words behind you." Psalm 50:17

"My mercy, My grace has covered the sins of My people...but to their great shame many have taken My grace, My mercy and turned it into a license to act foolishly, to follow blindly the ways of the world. To do things of which I do not approve that bring shame and reproach to My Name. Be careful to take My grace, My mercy as My love extended to My children that you may turn from your sin and live a holy life - free from the guilt of the world, not as an open door to bring shame upon yourself; slandering My Name among the lost.

The love of God has been poured out to all mankind. All who will may come to The Fountain of living water drinking freely. Yet man will continue in open rebellion to My Word, rejecting My sacrifice of love."

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"You who have forsaken Me," declares the LORD, "You keep going backward So I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am tired of relenting!" Jeremiah 15:8

"The LORD is compassionate and gracious, Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness." Psalm 103:8

"For thus the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, has said, "In repentance and rest you will be saved, In quietness and trust is your strength." But you were not willing..." Isaiah 30:15

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God..." Ephesians 2:8

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali..Beloved ..take heed...Keep your LAMPS FULL OF OIL.. THIS IS THE SEASON THAT JESUS COULD COME IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE..TELL ALL THAT WILL LISTEN WITH GODS WISDOM & HIS HOLY WORDS.. THROUGH JESUS & THE HOLY SPIRIT..TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY AMEN!.THANKS ALI..BLESSINGS..respectfully..the older prophet

    ReplyDelete