Thursday, March 22, 2018

'Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead...' Philippians 3:13
I received the following on 17 February - three days after the school shooting in Florida.  Please keep those who lost loved ones in your prayers as they continue to grieve their loss and ask why...  

And now the Austin bomber, we wonder what' next.

"America you have come to a crossroad. The time to decide is NOW. The choice is yours to make. Will you surrender to Me - acknowledging Me as LORD of lords, KING of kings or continue to face destruction and devastation in your own strength. The choice is yours to make."

I ask if America would repent and turn from their wicked ways.  

"Some will, some will not. Sadly the majority will continue to follow the familiar and profane. But you (all called by HaShem, The Name) must continue to warn. None will be able to stand before the Son of God on the day of judgment and say they never knew for you as well as others must continue to warn.

Lives lived in accordance with the ways of the world are lives lost, squandered by their unrighteousness and rebellion; choosing to exchange priestly robes for filthy rags they proceed down their path of destruction. Retreat is not an option for My children. Not retreat, but advance. Move forward in your high calling as priests and kings. Move forward in My Name. Do not allow others to destroy My Word alive in you. Do not allow anger or bitterness to rob you of My anointing. My yoke is easy-My burden light. 

Great deception rules the church called by My Name. Man follows man creating a greater distance between Creator and creation. Souls hang in the balance and yet the church, called by My Name rejects the only truth that has the power to save.

Move forward...the time is now. Prepare, advance, proclaim."

'For you hate discipline, And you cast My words behind you.' Psalm 50:17
'The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction.' Proverbs 1:7

3 comments:

  1. This verse can also be applied to forgiving others. I needed to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His word does accomplish what it was sent to do. I appreciate your letting me know it ministered to you.

      Holy Spirit knows what we all need- and when we need it.

      LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ali & THANKYOU all. ACTS 3:19..REPENT...THAT TIMES OF REFRESHING MAY COME FROM THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD...PSALMS 57:2..I WILL CRY OUT TO GOD MOST HIGH,TO GOD WHO PERFORMS ALL THINGS FOR ME..REVELATIONS 12:11..THEY OVERCAME SATAN BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB..PSALMS 33:11..THE PLANS OF THE LORD STAND FIRM FOREVER... JEREMIAH 38:20..OBEY THE VOICE OF THE LORD...SO..IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU.." THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS"..AMEN.. respectfully, the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete