Saturday, October 10, 2015

"You have much work to do in the weeks and months ahead.  Lies and deceit, covers of darkness, shrouds of evil will soon cover the nations. Be strong. Stand in faith. Trials and testings coming. My children must realize time is swiftly drawing to a close. You do not understand how quickly things will change. You are not prepared - even My remnant has no idea how great the shaking coming very soon. I have spoken, but few have heard.  The stench of sin permeates My church. There is no godly sorrow. Holiness has been replaced by hollowness - Hardness of heart and false teachers have taken My children away from trust and the truth; now only My shaking will restore what evil has stolen. 

My saints will be purified as gold. Flood gates have been opened allowing evil to enter. Be not dismayed, be diligent in your awareness of truth vs. lies. There will be much deception in the weeks ahead. Sinners will be given yet one more opportunity to recognize My goodness and accept My forgiveness, to be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

Satan has blinded the eyes of millions - they cannot see. Pray strongholds will be broken and souls saved. Not much time remains before the door is shut and the time of redemption has ended.  My Spirit will not always strive with man."


"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses." 2 Corinthians 10:3-4
"..so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ..." 1 Peter 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment