Monday, October 19, 2015

"My righteous ones, prepare to meet opposition with faith. You have lived life your way and now your sins, like SODOM and GOMORRAH have reached into heaven. No longer can I ignore what has been a reproach to My Name.

 Strong forces coming quickly, but My Word is your weapon.  The next months will be very hard as America and nations across the world come to grips with destruction, devastation, heartache and woe. Do not stand in your own strength, depend upon Me. Raging times coming. I cannot emphasize enough the danger you face. My child, hear Me, prepare quickly. Be covered with My robe of righteousness. Look with spiritual eyes, weigh all with My Word.

Sin rules in hearts and lives of millions of Americans-judgement has begun. Mighty forces gathering across many waters to disrupt and destroy peace. Difficult the times ahead. 

Turn to Me in times of trouble, I will keep you safe. Watch closely, prepare carefully, prayerfully and be at peace. I will never leave you or forsake you. You will shine like the stars in heaven if you will trust Me to be the flicker in your flame."

"Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 1:13
"The LORD has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God." Isaiah 52:10
"My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence." 2 Samuel 22:3
"The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?" Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment