Saturday, October 17, 2015

"My Spirit hovers, but it does not intervene. My chosen have chosen to reject My Son and now their day of reckoning has come. This is only the beginning of much heartache, death and grief for My children.  On Sunday, October 18, 2015 Barack Hussein Obama will make concessions against Israel My beloved, then America will suffer greatly.

As darker grow the days, the sweeter becomes My Spirit of peace, courage, strength and hope. See Me in the small things. Recognize and obey My will. Surrender to your Saviour. Know Me as I AM known; LORD of all."

"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship." Romans 12:1
"Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes." Psalm 37:7

"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it." Mark 8:35

No comments:

Post a Comment