Sunday, October 25, 2015



"They have acted corruptly toward Him, They are not His children, because of their defect; But are a perverse and crooked generation." Deuteronomy 32:5
"Respect for authority will come to an end as immigrants rage across nation after nation. Hate filled, like wild uncaged animals they will refuse correction. Demanding free reign, destroying, murdering, raping - coming to North America as both America and Canada, refusing to see right from wrong have chosen the wrong. The gates of hell have been opened.

Become more aware of your surroundings as you go through your day. Pray without ceasing, seek My guidance daily, hear My still small voice guiding you in the way that you should go.

Islam is setting its foundations in America now, making plans, settling down, joining in. Get your house in order.

Corrupt governments have corrupted My people. Now all must pay the price for their folly and reckless behavior. Your government has become a corrupt murderous organization of evil. Barack Hussein Obama and Justin Trudeau will link arms in unity soon. Watch, but do not be amazed. Men of like minds with evil hearts will welcome and embrace the hordes from hell that will destroy your nations." (I received this word in the evening and the next morning read this article - http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-obama-machine-takes-over-canada/)

(I ask why this was happening?) "My church has been drifting away from Me for a very long time, creating a church I do not recognize." (I ask if this evil could be stopped or changed?) "There is nothing you can do except praise Me for Who I AM and for what I give to those who belong to Me.  Horrible, terrifying times will come soon, America will not survive, but this is what happens to nations who reject Me; it is written in My word as your example."

(I ask how we could prepare, what we could do?) "My remnant, prepare through praise. Be diligent to share the glory of My gospel. Little time remains. Be strong... I love you."

"Blessed be the LORD, For He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city." Psalm 31:21

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against his anointed, saying,Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure...."Psalm 2

2 comments:

  1. He said to "be diligent and share the glory of My gospel", not just "share My gospel". This stood out to me as I read it, and I began to think of what He has been communicating to me. He has been speaking to me about emphasizing that He came to bring us life. We often emphasize that He paid the ultimate price and came to die for us, and we sing songs about the glorious cross. But the glory of the gospel is not that He died but that He arose and brought us life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- we are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete