Friday, October 30, 2015

"The church of My Christ lies in ruins yet few have taken notice. Sin fills the pews and compromise the pulpits while My people perish for lack of knowledge.  Few gather to glorify Me while millions gather to see and be seen... 'Christian' in name only. They call me Lord but follow not My ways. I planned for their good but sinful lifestyles, lusts, lack of faith, greed and disobedience have robbed My people of their inheritance"


"For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 
“If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”
Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator." 1 Peter 4:17-19

"...we have sinned, committed iniquity, acted wickedly and rebelled, even turning aside from Your commandments and ordinances." Daniel 9:5

5 comments:

  1. HAG 1:2-6: Notice that even though this speaks of a material Temple it still holds true today for our bodies and lives that are supposed to be the temple of God and the Holy Spirit.

    “Thus says the Lord of hosts: These people say the time has not yet come to rebuild the house of the Lord.” Then the word of the Lord came by the hand of Haggai the prophet, “Is it a time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses, while this house lies in ruins? Now, therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts: Consider your ways. You have sown much, and harvested little. You eat, but you never have enough; you drink, but you never have your fill. You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm. And he who earns wages does so to put them into a bag with holes.
    Our temples lie in ruins like theirs, wasted on the things of the old nature and this world. I thought about this question put to them in CHP2. ‘Who is left among you who saw this house in its former glory? How do you see it now? Is it not as nothing in your eyes? "

    Have we allowed the flesh and enemy to help build the temple of our lives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron, Thank you for sharing this powerful Word from the LORD. Have we allowed the flesh & enemy to help build the temple of our lives? As a watchman on His wall I would have to say we have. What say you.?.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. We have. There were a lot of key words in the word you wrote above. It fit so well with what the Lord was giving you in relation to the body and Temple. What he gave you is grievously true about the time we are in. I have to examine myself as well. The flesh tends to get in the way.
      Thanks for being obedient for Messiah and the Abba

      Delete
    3. Daily I am reminded just how much Abba and Messiah Yeshua love us. These words of encouragement I heard 22 October. I share them with you to strengthen & encourage: "you must be strong, you must be very, very strong. It will be hard to let your light shine to glorify Me, but shine you must. My chosen have great rewards for obedience. My children will suffer as My Son suffered, but great is your reward in heaven. Let the glory of your God & King rule & reign in your heart. Be at peace in the midst of much persecution & heartache. I AM by your side." Be encouraged brother. O how He loves you & me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement and the need to keep it remembrance. Peace

    ReplyDelete