Sunday, October 4, 2015



"Stock market crashes, earthquakes, floods, spiritual darkness, great upheaval, riots, unrest. Peace is being taken from the earth. Mankind' rebellion has created a world of chaos. You have allowed your lamp to grow dim. Your houses of prayer and praise are powerless. You have let down your guard, choosing to follow the world instead of My Word. Ichabod.!. Compromised.!!.  You have trusted in everything and everyone but Me. You no longer expect miracles because you no longer believe in The Miracle Worker. As in the days of Noah it will be business as usual as judgement begins to fall.

My remnant; Be watchful, carefully preparing through My Word. In My Word you will find your strength. My hand will be lifted allowing evil to rule, but only for a season.  

You must rescue the perishing, the hurting, the lost. Light will overtake spiritual darkness if you will believe and speak My Word.  You must be prepared to let your light shine."

"I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, In paths they do not know I will guide them I will make darkness into light before them And rugged places into plains These are the things I will do, And I will not leave them undone." Isaiah 42:16

"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil." John 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment