Monday, October 17, 2016

"There is coming great days of persecution for the redeemed of the LORD. Your prayers will be answered soon. Are you prepared to suffer? Will you withstand and remain strong in faith? Soon faith will be tested. Soon My children will know what it means to 'take up your cross and follow Me.'

Are you ready?"  

(I ask how I/we could prepare for persecution?). "You prepare as you surrender all. Total commitment to Me. Know Me as I AM, have faith to believe I AM Who I AM and that I WILL take care of My own. Do not cling to this world, willingly suffer for Christ. Surrender, suffer and serve.

Many, many treasures await those that belong to Me. Let My goodness, mercy and love come forth as you minister to others. Even in the midst of catastrophe, there is hope. Remember to keep an eternal perspective."

"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:20-21

"Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and turmoil with it." Proverbs 15:16
"...Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:6
"My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

2 comments:

  1. The strength to endure persecution is found in the grace which dwells within. Jesus said 'in that hour it shall be given you...'; but we must be walking in an unhindered faith free of the entanglements and defilements of this world for that grace to flow.

    Only the sanctified ones will have the endurance to remain steadfast and not fall away. Now is the time to draw near to God. Blessed are those who weep and mourn now for they shall be comforted!

    May God grant you great grace and peace in Jesus Christ;
    Paul Benson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & AMEN. He who has promised is faithful. LORD bless.

      Delete