Thursday, October 20, 2016

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people (Proverbs 14:34). My people, you have sinned.  Yes, My people called by My Name ' Christian' have sinned grievously. You have built ivory towers and palatial palaces to the gods of mammon and religion; all to the glory of man. My Word has become a hindrance, a stumbling stone on the path you desire to walk.

Examine yourself My child, watch, wait and pray. The testing of your faith will bring purity and cleansing. No test is welcomed, yet all are necessary that strength may come for the journey ahead.

Grow in My grace. Watch, wait and pray." 

"For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10
"Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone, and, a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”They stumble because they disobey the message..." 1 Peter 2:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment