Sunday, October 30, 2016

"Many voices will speak many things. Some true, some designed to deceive. Bring all to the throne room of My power that you might not be deceived. Weigh all by My Word. It must line up or it is false." (Again, I ask that you take all you hear, all you see, all you read whether it be from MSM, blog posts or pulpits to the LORD in prayer. We are heading into uncharted territory and we cannot afford to be blindsided).

"Millions claim to be My children, but I ask; 'where is the evidence, where is your heart?' Your lives reflect worldly ways, you walk not in My Word following My commandments, they are a thorn in the side of My church. Cumbersome, they have become cumbersome. Why do millions call Me LORD, LORD and do not those things that please Me? I desire obedience rather than sacrifice; from you I have neither! The Way of the cross leads home.

In days ahead, you will see many troubling things. Fear not. Stand strong. Cast all your cares on Me for I AM cares for His own?"

A sweet friend sent the following after reading today's post.  Thanks J.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYR6_ISuNVM


"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:9-10

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard that song in a long time. Funny how those words mean so much more to me now than when I heard them before. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes all things new, in His time. LORD bless.

      Delete