Monday, October 24, 2016

"Tarnished and tattered. Little hope remains for this once proud nation of freedom and endless possibility. You allowed the desire for things to overpower your desire for My truth. You should be grieved, heartbroken by your sins, yet this nation of infidels continues on the road of destruction.

Daily I warn, daily you ignore My warnings. You have become comfortable and content. You have time for many things but no time for Me. I AM is righteous and holy, abounding in forgiveness and love, yet man continues to reject My grace, mercy and love. A day of reckoning is coming as nation after nation will feel My anger rise up against them.

Winds will blow at My command. Men will rise, men will fall but soon all will know that I AM that I AM.!!. You have forgotten I alone place men in positions of power and I remove them as well. This world belongs to Me, man can go so far, but no farther. I AM that I AM.

 My children remain vigilant. Care not for what others think or say about you. Follow Me.!!.  Much will come against the redeemed of the LORD, but I AM will deliver you out of it all."

"Your own wickedness will correct you, and your apostasies will reprove you; Know therefore and see that it is evil and bitter for you to forsake the LORD your God, and the dread of Me is not in you," declares the Lord GOD of hosts." Jeremiah 2:19

"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving..." Colossians 4:2
"Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26:41
"Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

4 comments:

  1. This is so a true Ali....People need to Repent and Pray for This Country,but instead They can't wait till the Walking Dead TV Show Comes on.....people NEED TO WAKE UP....GOD Bless You Ali....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pride of man keeps him from the things God. He so desires to bless but our pride continually gets in the way. LORD bless

      Delete
  2. Thank you for His words of truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great is Your faithfulness. LORD unto me/us. LORD bless

      Delete