Thursday, February 26, 2015

"You are asking me to walk in the way of a well-known betrayer, one who sold something of infinite worth for 30 pieces of silver, and that is something I will not do."

Washington state has accused Christian florist Barronelle Stutzman of discrimination for declining to participate in and create flower arrangements for a long-time customer’s same-sex wedding, Facing lawsuits from customer, Rob Ingersoll, and his partner, as well as the state of Washington Barronelle Stutzman bravely fights for us all.  

“It’s not about the money, its not about me. It‘s about all of us, its about our freedom. It’s about our kids, our grandkids, our future. There’s not a price on freedom,” she added.

“You can’t buy my freedom. It’s me now,… but tomorrow, it’s going to be you.

You’ve gotta wake up.

They can get rid of me, they can't get rid of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment