Tuesday, November 21, 2017

With a humble heart, I come before the LORD, asking for nothing, just to say 

THANK YOU

...while the words of this song ring in my ear:

How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me, Things so undeserved - yet You give to prove Your love for me -The voices of a million angels cannot express my gratitude.  All that I am or ever hope to be ~ I owe it all to Thee.

To God be the glory, To God be the glory, To God be the glory,  For the things he has done...

I recognize I am but dust, and as tears well up in my eyes, I gratefully acknowledge ~ I am but a sinner ~ saved by His Amazing Grace.

He is Risen, I'm forgiven - Hallelujah.!!.

Pause for a moment this Thanksgiving - let us be truly thankful as together we say 

THANK YOU and PRAISE THE LORD.!.

3 comments:

  1. amen and amen
    and thank you ali for your obedience and the Words thru you...which are a blessing, even a salvation, for many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOU Ali, THANKYOU GOD the Father, Jesus the son, And.. The Holy Spirit...AMEN..Respectfully...the older prophet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali,family & all out there & families, I am Thankful for all & HOPE that all of you had a wonderful Thanks giving Day..Praying for God's goodness/Blessings to those who were alone..Thanking God for all His Blessings thru Jesus & the Holy Spirit..Amen..Respectfully..the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete