Saturday, November 4, 2017

"My people - hear My voice, My Words of admonition calling all to repent and return to Me...but few listen. Millions care little for the things of The Spirit. My message remains the same. It has not changed. It will not change. Man also remains the same; stiff necked, hard hearted and self motivated.  Little thought for the things of God occupy their time. Such a sad commentary for a nation of plenty and potential.

...if my people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Oh that you would see, hear and believe. Seldom does man listen when his world is upright and happy. Tragedy brings man to an awareness of God. To question his future never enters his mind apart from trouble, I so desire to bless, but I will not allow man to languish in sin until his heart cannot be touched. Sadly days of trouble bring many to times of refreshing and an awareness of who I AM. Many know about Me yet few know Me. The real I AM has been hidden by religion and denominational traditions. Pride prevents many from seeing truth.

Soon enough I will shatter the ideologies of man, opening doors that have long been closed. Pray that each tragedy will bring fallen man one step closer to Me. Many will walk through the doors; many more will continue to walk the way of tradition. Repent (have another mind) before your holy God. Recognize your sinful disobedience and repent. The ways of man are contrary to the ways of God. Repent! The brokenness of this nation demands it."

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me." John 15:4

"And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope.."Romans 5:3-4

"Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12

"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death." Revelation 12:11

1 comment:

  1. THANKS ALI... AND HOPE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT US! 1PETER 5:7.. CASTING ALL YOUR CARE ON HIM, FOR HE CARETH FOR YOU!THANKYOU FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT..TO GOD BE ALL THE PRAISE & GLORY!.. AMEN!..RESPECTFULLY...the older prophet....

    ReplyDelete