Tuesday, November 7, 2017

"But, indeed, for this reason I have allowed you to remain, in order to show you My power and in order to proclaim My name through all the earth." Exodus 9:16

(The following word I received after the NYC attack and prior to the attack in a Texas baptist church)

"There is coming great sorrow to this nation. Gird your loins and prepare to fight the good fight of faith. Do not expect you will understand all that will happen...trust Me. I will never leave nor forsake those who belong to Me. My mercies are new each morning, great is My faithfulness.

The hurting will continue to hurt because they refuse to reach out to Me...the One who offers help and hope in their time of desperation. They continue as before; making their own way - handling everything that comes their way alone and scared. Oh that men would cry out for My help. Pray for those who have no hope. Pray they will see how lonely is the road apart from Me. Watch and pray.

NYC is only the tip of the iceberg. A very small example of what will one day come upon this nation and around the world. Men have scorned the Name of God, rejected the Son and ignored the Holy Spirit but soon men will cry out in agony without knowing where to turn. My Spirit will not always strive with man.

Prepare My people, prepare. Time is slipping away. Harder, more intense will be the days ahead. Know that greater is He that is within you than he that is in the world, trust in Me and be at peace. Will the redeemed of the LORD rise up to proclaim My goodness or remain complacent and silent in the face of adversity? Who will speak if you remain silent? Who will stand up for truth?"

"For I proclaim the name of the LORD; Ascribe greatness to our God!" Deuteronomy 32:3

"Some boast in chariots and some in horses, But we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God." Psalm 20:7

"And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

"...and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,.." Ephesians 1:19-20



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali...LUKE 1:74-75...Grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear... All the days of our life...AMEN! GOD BLESS TO ALL. Respectfully..the older prophet....

    ReplyDelete