Friday, November 10, 2017

"Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it; If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, It would be utterly despised." Song of Solomon 8:7

"Rest in My love...Always. Never doubt My love for you.  Child of Mine, you are loved with an everlasting  eternal love. No demon in hell or power on earth can ever change My love for My children. Great obstacles will come against My children, but remember My Words and take comfort in knowing; 'Lo, I AM with you always'...Always.  You are never alone.

Write on the tablets of your heart; 'my God reigns'. Words of comfort, Words of healing. Cling to them, hide them in your heart. Treasure them but do not allow them to fall away from you. Soon coming is a time when many will need to hear My Words but be unable to find truth. Man has many distractions which take him far from Me. His time is spent in trivial pursuit as he moves farther away. Days turn into weeks, weeks months and months years with many never realizing the hopelessness of hell awaits.

You will have the truth if you will hide My Word in your heart and be able to share with those who have need of it."

"See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him." 1 John 3:1

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him." John 14:21

"The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali, TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY WITH Jesus and the Holy Spirit..Great is His Faithfulness. God's love for all, Jesus,HIS SACRIFICIAL Lamb, Died for all of us, that we may have Eternal life. GOD GIVES us the Holy Spirit, HIS Gifts And Fruits to aid us each day as we seek Him.. Yes, HIS MERCIES are new each morning, Great is His Faithfulness, All in Christ, Time is short. Let us all win Souls for the Holy Kingdom, one at a time, as God leads, Always Pray for His Wisdom etc, As God directed me before Jesus comes.each day, REPENT, EPHESIANS 6 THE FULl ARMOUR of God , PSALMS 91, to read all.. All, Please share a further thought. To GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME! GOD LOVES YOU..AND HE LOVES ME..AMEN RESPECTFULLY..the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete