Wednesday, May 24, 2017


'Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.' 2 Corinthians 12:10
"Fear and frustration are tools in the hands of evil to bring My children to despair causing them to question My Word and doubt their faith.

'The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?' [Jeremiah 17:9] Yet many continue to follow the ways of the world giving place to the devil and the work of his hands. You must be 'therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.' [Matthew 10:16] Do not allow the ways of the world to lead you away from the good planned for those that belong to Me."

'For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to one another, so that you do not do what you want.' Galatians 5:17

'For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwells no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.' Romans 7:18

'Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.' James 4:7




No comments:

Post a Comment