Wednesday, May 3, 2017


'My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
"The glory of the risen LORD will not be overshadowed by the futile attempts of the religion of man. You are a kingdom of priests....rise up.

The great and terrible day of the LORD will not catch those unaware who have oil in their lamps and watch closely for My return. Those who care little for the things of God, those who are busy being busy will be caught off guard.

Many in My church are unprepared.

Continue to warn, continue to pray, but do not remain silent. Know and understand that many will reject you as they rejected My Son. Great days of turmoil and triumph are just ahead; days of gloom and days of glory. You will walk through the battle - rejoicing in My goodness and sharing that goodness with others. A smile, a word of encouragement, a prayer as you pass them in a store.

Do not ignore the small things, be alert to My Spirit' leading. Await expectantly the days ahead. Gird your waist with My truth and go forth in the power and strength of My Word."

'...you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.' 1 Peter 2:5
'But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.' Psalm 37:39
'But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light..' 1 Peter 2:9

3 comments:

  1. A timely, balanced, and welcomed word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be all glory, honor and praise. His love for us is evident. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Amen~ Very timely. I have been experiencing the rejection from warning people. Jesus did not say our road would be easy. Praise you Jesus and thank you for using Ali to speak to us about the crucial hour we are in. God Bless in Jesus Name Sheri

    ReplyDelete