Saturday, May 6, 2017


'Little children, guard yourselves from idols.' 1 John 5:21
"You do not have a god who is distant nor far removed from His people. You are loved with an everlasting, eternal love, a love as an Abba Father has for his child is how I love you.

With great care I work to perfect My people that you might be useful in the work I have called you to do, yet continually you complain. I call you to repentance and you refuse to change. I call you to draw closer to Me and you complain you are too busy, I seek relationship but you are involved in your own business. Your time, your talent, you affection belongs to another. 

Time is growing shorter little ones. The days of preparation are now; not next week, not tomorrow, not later but now. By My Holy Spirit I call My children to come. Listen and learn, for little time remains."

'...as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their appetite, and whose glory is in their shame, who set their minds on earthly things...' Philippians 3:19
'... do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.' James 4:4
'Do not love the world nor the things in the world If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.' 1 John 2:15-16

5 comments:

  1. HI Ali, I have been reading the word the Lord has given you without commenting. This is the exact theme going through my heart this morning. Our history of prayerlessness and and lack of power has got to make on impression on us and we have to change.

    The things the Lord asks us to do arenot comfortable. I am figuring out with the Spirit how to ask people as I am speaking with them if I can pray for them. I have been about 50% in this and have come to realize I can say, "May I say a 2 sentence prayer for you now?" I think if they have an idea of what I am going to do then they would be more comfortable. Then if they need more prayer I can ask after that. People are so hungry. I also hane out a letter and many are willing to read it. I will post it if it fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. We all must be about our Father' business. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Ali, may God's will be done before our Bridegroom returns.Holy Spirit, Continually be our guide in Jesus Precious Name.. AMEN & AMEN.. THANKYOU. From the Older Prophet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali, THANK YOU!THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME, THIS IS FOR ALL TO WITNESS IN DAYS TO COME"THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOST'S". MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU & YOURS, LOVE IN CHRIST TO ALL..AMEN.FROM THE OLDER PROPHET, TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.AMEN & AMEN!

    ReplyDelete