Sunday, May 21, 2017


'The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.' 1 John 3:24
'The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.' Psalm 111:10
"The LORD would say...Obey the Word of the LORD. Do not reject truth, My Word is truth. Stand strong to proclaim what you know to be truth.

Churches are filled with voices speaking words that are not truth. Shepherds spread false gospels without a thought of the consequences. They think I AM is like them, but to their great shame they will one day know My truth and the damage they have done.

Why do you continue to support false teachings and doctrines of devils? Remaining silent, you give consent, condoning this evil. Sound the alarm, warning those you know to be in error. Speak in love, but speak...My Word is truth. Repent and obey The Word of the LORD.

Daily I speak yet My voice is ignored. Continue to sound the alarm. My people need to know the true from the false. Continue to share My heart and leave the results with Me. Some plant, others water but it is I who will bring increase.

Walk in faith, not fear. Again I say 'repent and obey The Word of the LORD"

'...we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming...' Ephesians 4:14
'Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.' Romans 16:17-18
'But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!' Galatians 1:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment