Monday, February 13, 2017

'Only fear the LORD and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you. 1 Samuel 12:24'
I am adding this very important article posted on 2/14/17. Pray you will take the few minutes it will take to read and reflect on the words.
http://www.dailyjot.com
"There is sin in My house. Millions have turned a blind eye, a deaf ear to its voice, but there is sin in My house. How long will you allow the ways of the evil one to prosper and flourish in your life? Compromise and complacency continue to dwell in security. With no one to stand to oppose their position, they rule. My children, children of the promise, have become a pawn in the hand of the master trickster.

What is your part in the rebellion flooding your nation? Have you spoken up for truth, bowed in prayer and repentance or shook your head in disgust and moved on? What is your part in the rebellion?"

'Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. John 8:34'

"You are saints, why are you acting like slaves? Where is your faith that can move mountains? Where is your commitment to the gospel? Where is your heart?"

'Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:1-2'





2 comments:

  1. Yes, truly guilty. The Llrd was pointing out this morning that I love the comfort part of the Holy Spirit. Laying down my life for the Lord and crucifying my flesh daily is the only way to follow the Lord. The disciples were comforted in the midst of their persecutions.

    If I do not have a verse or a Bible principle I am following knowingly every day/moment I have gone off on my own, which for at least 50% of my life this has been the case.

    I have been shown over and over the times the lord tried to break through to me and I was only interested in my thoughts and agenda.
    This is a late hour to be realizing all of this, but not to late if i am willing to sacrifice it all for Him as He wanted me to in the beginning.

    I am sure you are praying for your readers, I am teary eyed in thanks to you for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God alone belong ALL glory and honor and praise. I am only His messenger striving as we all to be conformed to the image of our LORD.

      Delete