Monday, February 27, 2017


'And as He (JESUS) taught them, He said, "Is it not written: 'My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations'? But you have made it 'a den of robbers.' Mark 11:17

"Oh how I desired to bless - how I longed to be your hope and strength but you have chosen another road. The road you travel has led to disappointment, hopelessness and pain. Disillusioned you continue to follow the same path, refusing to change your course. You profess faith in My Son but the choices you make say otherwise. 

My Holy Spirit remains silent. His voice is no longer welcomed in what you call "the house of the LORD."  Where once I reigned, now false doctrines take the place of truth. You wear rags claiming righteousness. My Spirit does not go where He is not welcomed. Soon you will have need of His voice but there will be only silence. What you have for too long ignored has been replaced by false prophets and lying pastors. Your claims of holiness sound hollow. There is grave sin in My house but few even notice.

Your reliance on man will be the downfall of mankind. How long will you be unclean?"

'Then they will cry out to the LORD, But He will not answer them Instead, He will hide His face from them at that time Because they have practiced evil deeds.' Micah 3:4
'For all of us have become like one who is unclean, And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment; And all of us wither like a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.' Isaiah 64:6

No comments:

Post a Comment