Thursday, February 23, 2017

'Draw near to God and He will draw near to you Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. James 4:8,

"What have I to do with you oh fallen man? What part do I have in your festivals or worship? You care nothing for righteousness.

A great earthquake is coming to this nation. The sins of man can no longer be restrained... evil prevails. A spiritual shaking of such force that those who are not anchored securely on The Rock will be swept away.

Your churches have become a show place for sin and opulent lifestyles. My Holy Spirit is not welcome but others who preach a false gospel you welcome with open arms. Many churches of today have the stench of the outhouses of yesterday. Clean house I say, clean up the mess made by the haughty and proud."

'But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. 2 Timothy 3:1-5'

'So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you; Yes, even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen Your hands are covered with blood. "Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight Cease to do evil...Isaiah 1:15-16



No comments:

Post a Comment