Thursday, February 9, 2017

"If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night," Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day, darkness and light are alike to You. Psalm 139:11-12

My light will expel the darkness.

JESUS said I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12

Rise, shine for your light has come. Allow the glory of the LORD to shine through you. Do not listen to those who say there is no hope for I AM is your hope, your strong high tower, your shelter in the time of storm. Yes, storms are coming, but My children will weather each storm by the power of My Word. God will take care of His own.

Arise, shine for your light has come and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the people but the LORD will rise upon you, and His glory will be seen upon you. Isaiah 60:1-2 

Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. "And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. "Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell--and great was its fall. Matthew 7:24-27"

No comments:

Post a Comment