Friday, June 17, 2016

"You are not prepared oh wicked and perverse world for what will soon come upon you. You have been sheltered, coddled and lied to by false shepherds and teachers whose desire was to increase their kingdom and not Mine. My anointing will fall on those small in the eyes of the world but mighty in Mine for their desire is to love and serve Me. 

As anguish comes upon nations, men' hearts will tremble in fear but My anointed will see My glory, My grace and experience My mercy as I work in their lives to achieve My purposes.  My heart must be your heart, My desire your desire, My will your will. No longer will man be allowed to seek self gratification, for vengeance is Mine and I will repay.

Many friends and loved ones see not what you see. Press on, move forward. Move in closer to Me. Do not abandon your calling for worldly pleasures or seek to please man. Many pitfalls, danger ahead. Hearts and minds stayed on Me will be blessed of the LORD. My children, danger approaches. Times of lack, great testing that you be refined, purified for use by your LORD and King. What you lack I will provide, if you will trust Me."

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5



"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11


5 comments:

  1. Ali, this word encouraged me today. Thank you for allowing the Lord to use your life to warn and prepare the people. I needed to be reminded of Proverbs 3:5 today and I have Jeremiah 29:11 on my desktop and read it today soaking it in. The timing of the Lord is impeccable.

    Please pray for me as I'm at a crossroads between a physical and spiritual matter at this time. I feel I am being tested in my faith and do not want to fail. What I see in the physical does not match what I feel I'm hearing in the spirit. My physical eyes do not see what I sense the Spirit is saying. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the faithfulness of our God and King. Keep an eternal perspective..!!!.. LORD bless. You are in my prayers.

      Delete
    2. Please read the post dated 4/29/16.

      Delete
  2. Excellent post ...People need to wake up..it's Getting Late in The Hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Continually Holy Spirit confirms our need to trim our lamps, get ready and be prepared. Indeed the hour is late. LORD bless. aw

      Delete