Wednesday, June 8, 2016

"There are coming great events that will shake the foundations of all. Even My children will tremble at all that happens. Your armor must be in place for battle lines are drawn and the enemy advances.

Take opportunity to speak of My goodness, mercy and love. Proclaim My goodness to all. There is no peace for troubled man apart from the Prince of Peace. As times grow more troubling man will seek peace. Worldly peace, but not My peace. Man' heart continues to remain far from Me. Man' heart cares for the world, My heart cares for mankind. I will do what is necessary to bring man to his knees.

Too many seek a false peace through false doctrines and quick fixes; offering easy roads but not roads that lead to My finished work on the cross."

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27

"For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace." Romans 8:6

3 comments:

  1. Ali, look what happened in Ohio

    http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1788

    WARREN COUNTY OHIO SHOOTING, BY MIDLLE EASTERN MALE AND HIS YET TO BE NAMED COMPANIONS,AND IS NOT BEING REPORTED TRUTHFULLY AT ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears there is MUCH that MSM does not report truthfully. Thank you for sharing. I hadn't heard about the shooting.

      Delete
  2. Ali,
    Even though the Prophets and the Watmanen have been giving warnings from the Lord, many still a sleep. I was recently visiting a small city and the Lord allowed me to go and visit with the saints in a megchurch and what I heard inside being preaching didn't have anything to do with God or His word. Oh! What a time that we are living in...it is at the end and may God have mercy on all of us.

    ReplyDelete