Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Sin abounds in the camp, great sin. The sin of unbelief rules in far too many churches across the lands. My Spirit is ignored as more and more move in the anointing of evil. Rebellious spirits rule and man is content to follow the voices of doom.

My children have grown lax in worship, compromise abounds and the wide road enlarges daily. 

Many among you lost, steeped in darkness with no way of escape except through the cross of My Son. Yet rebellion, arrogance and pride prevent them from coming to Me. Few will choose My path. My road seems to hard to travel, My laws, My teachings burdensome to those sliding through life without care, worry or concern.

Would that you cared, but you do not and now I AM has no choice but to deal harshly with your sins. My heart is grieved for the lost. My wrath is being poured out on this wicked and perverse generation.

My children, trim your lamps and remain close to Me."

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. 1 John 5:3


"Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21
"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect." Matthew 24:24

No comments:

Post a Comment