Sunday, June 26, 2016

10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

12 Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant. Isaiah 56:10-12
"Draw the sword, the sword of My Word. Proclaim righteousness, peace, truth and love to the dying. What I once tolerated, I tolerate no more. Those things that hinder the Truth from coming forth will be destroyed by My righteous right hand. Obstacles to the gospel will be broken to pieces. I will demand holiness and My chosen will see a God they have never known; a god of power and pardon, wrath and love.

Bow before Me; bow or be destroyed as I send My holy ones to sweep across the lands. I said war by spring and indeed you have seen war. In the streets, among the fallen - black against white, Muslim against Christian. Wars will only intensify as 2016 progresses. 

As I said, war has come to your nation, it cannot be stopped apart from repentance. Will you bow the knee to save a nation? The pride of man will surely get in the way and you will fall from your lofty perch high atop the pinnacle of power you have created. 

Rebellious house, beware. Come I say, be washed in the blood of My pure Lamb. But you say, 'I have no need to wash, I am clean, I am content and fulfilled. My pastor has said, no need to worry, all is well, we are safe.' But you know not your LORD. You choose to bath in polluted waters, but have no need for Living Water.


What more can I do that I have not already done? Your house of cards, beware, it soon will crumble."


"I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance." Luke 5:3
"Take words with you and return to the LORD. Say to Him, "Take away all iniquity And receive us graciously, That we may present the fruit of our lips." Hosea 14:2

No comments:

Post a Comment