Friday, April 5, 2024

"You do not have if you do not ask" declares the LORD. I AM the God of the possible. I desire righteousness and that only comes as My people take their rightful place in My kingdom and declare it to be so. You have the power, take what I have given to you. Right wrongs and see temples to hasatan crumble under the weight of My Word spoken across the expanse of the earth to bring My plans to action.

By awesome deeds You answer us with righteousness, O God of our salvation, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas...Psalm 65:5

Speak up, stand strong, be about the Father' business. All that I AM I have given freely to My children yet millions reject Me, caring nothing for the things of God. Rejection of God brings repercussions, consequences. Millions have chosen that path, the path to their own destruction.

As April 8 approaches, reject the party atmosphere, seek God and ask "LORD, what would YOU have me to do." Time is short, eternity is long and we have no time to waste.

Look around church. See the chaos, see the confusion, see the hypocrisy, the hate. See what we have allowed through our consent because of our silence.

The earth mourns and withers; the world languishes and withers. the highest people of the earth languish. The earth lies defiled under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws and violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefor a curse devours the earth and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt... The earth staggers like a drunken man; it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it....Isaiah 24


No comments:

Post a Comment