Saturday, April 27, 2024

Fear not fret not. Do not be concerned with or by what is happening around you. The world will continue to suffer chaos and violence for these are the days of rage. The days when right is wrong and good is bad. Things are not as they would appear. Keep My Word in your heart. Allow Me to take care of you. 

Many plans are in a man's heart, but the purpose of the LORD will prevail. Proverbs 16:9

Lean not on man nor trust his ways, lean only on Me.

The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength. Isaiah 40

Don't look at what is. Focus alone on My Word. Allow no anxiety to enter your heart or mind due to the state of your nation. These times, the season, all that has and will happen, I have allowed. Your actions as a nation have been against My Word. Now the nation is reaping what she has sown. Pray remnant, pray and stand strong on My promises. Much more is coming.

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness. Isaiah 40

Stand tough! Stand strong! No fear! Only believe! All things are possible to those who will believe for the impossible! Look with gladness for My goodness. Expect to receive, be at peace!

Our help is in the Name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 124

No comments:

Post a Comment