Thursday, April 18, 2024

Great anxiety, worries, woes surround millions in the nations of the world. Many reach for things to calm the storms raging inside....finding little to satisfy they continue their downward spiral. O, that man would realize their need for God. O, that man would reach up and not out to calm the raging storms but sadly, millions have rejected The Word. Has not His Word spoken clearly:

"...when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. If favor is shown to the wicked, he does not learn righteousness; in the land of uprightness he deals corruptly and does not see the majesty of the LORD. O, LORD, Your hand is lifted up...but they do not see it. Let your people see Your zeal for Your people and be ashamed." Isaiah 26

In days ahead many things will come that will shock and horrify but know I AM is in control. Don't focus on what you see, focus on what My Word says. In this way you will find your refuge, your strength and your place of safety. I will be Your shelter in the time of storm.

Those who have chosen to follow Me must decide they will not bow, bend or break, but be strong in My Power. Take your positions My warriors, fight the good fight of faith.

As 2024 progresses more confusion and chaos will come to the nations of the world. It will be a year of much heartache and strife, but these things must come for mankind has chosen to separate himself from Me and this separation will only bring about his destruction. Tribulation like has not been seen in times past will come soon. Nations  of the world have corrupted My Word, ignored My will and martyred My people. I will do what must be done to bring mankind back to Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment